- What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on our site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your use of the Magdel Hougaard Accounting Services’s server. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In the event that the assets and operations of Magdel Hougaard Accounting Services are transferred to another party as a going concern, your personally identifiable information may be included.We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or safety of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Access to information Magdel Hougaard Accounting Services will provide an individual with access to any information about them which has been uploaded to our service. Unless prohibited by law to do so, we will honour any individual’s request to remove their information from our service.
- Terms and Conditions Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.mhas.co.za/terms.
This policy was last modified on 16th March 2018